From the kitchen of Heather Page, Healthy Decadence
Makes 15-18 1 1/2: bites
3/4 c. crispy almonds (soaked and dried in a dehydrator)
3/4 c. coconut butter
2 T. coconut oil, melted
1/2 t. vanilla
1/8 t. cinnamon
1/8 t. salt
2 T. raw cacao nibs
1/2 c. organic dried coconut flakes
1. Process coconut flakes in food processor until coarsely chopped (about 5-10 seconds). Set aside in a small bowl.
2. Place almonds in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped, with no large pieces, about 20-40 pulses).
3. Add coconut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and mix until incorporated.
4. Add cacao nibs and pulse about 5-10 times to mix in.
5. Roll mixture into 1 1/2" balls and then roll in coconut flakes. Can be served immediately or chilled in refrigerator in an air tight container.